Serene Sunday !!

~

Saturday evening my brother and sister in law
hosted a BBQ at their home
to welcome cousins visiting from Australia.

We also welcomed back Marc from South Africa
Sadly, I don't have photos of actual people,
as the festivities got underway,
(food, good conversation and of course dancing)
I forgot to take pictures

Below are a couple that I snapped
before the party went into full swing



My brothers Dalia nursery at the back of their property




This is the pond at my brother and sister in laws home




A pagoda in their garden



My first attempt at bringing Fall into my home

~~

Do something that makes you smile today!!

Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

Comments

  1. wow, his dalias are gorgeous, sounds like you had a great time, i would of picked a bunch of those to take home

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful gardens! And your fall arrangement is so pretty! Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty photos and it sounds like it was a fun international party! I lave dalias but I have never grown a whole bed full. I have a few but I've always wanted to make a prepared place for a garden of nothing but dalias. I love your blog name and the colors & graphics are very cool.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerina, I do that ALL the time, take my camera and then forget to take pictures, but the pictures that you did take are beautiful!!

    Sounds like you had a fab time!

    And yep, I did many things today that made me smile, LOL, except for wigging, LOL

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, those dahlias are incredible!!! I'm a bit of a "flower freak," as my one friend calls me. Hope you have a great week Nerina!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that sounds like fun. The flowers are lovely.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently, You never leave the house without a camera. And I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nerina
    Come on over...your my featured site.
    Love your blog.
    Love Claudie
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey BFF.
    I love that little pond, so peaceful & pretty. I like your Fall decorations too. You are ahead of me, I need to start decorating soon!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!! XoXo DEB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts