Spring Runway Inspiration!!

~
Spring is in the air

and the first thing that comes to my mind

get me out of these boots
So

I went to look for a little shoe inspiration

at the 2010 Spring Runway shows

I think some people would really

be running away from these


They are fun though.....

Limited Edition Silk Flower Sandal

Alexis Mabille

$4,750


~

Honey

I have this work function
it's a dress up affair
so
please wear something with a little style
you know...
something that everyone will remember


~

So...your best friend is getting married

and she wants you to be a bridesmaid...

no problem you say.....
that's wonderful she says....
I don't know what the dress will look like yet....
but
I want it to go with these shoes...
don't ya just love them



Christian Siriano Spring 2010

O M G

~

Be kind to your tootsies...

they're the only ones you have

and they have to last a lifetime

~


Maybe a pedicure

would be the best idea right now

What is your favorite shoe style ?


Hugs xOxO

Nerina


Comments

  1. Oh gosh, now there's some shoes....mmmm think I might stick to some cool wedges lol :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh!!! these are awesome!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the silk flowers pair....but the price tag...ugh...a little out of my price range!! LOL!!! Maybe if I gave up scrapping??? nope...not even then!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is OH MY GOSH!!! Okay, the flower ones are pretty. But practical in any way? I don't think so. Maybe to the Oscars or some other such event, none of which I go to. The others, though, I'm not so sure about. Wait 'til you see the shoes I had on today. Hopefully, I'll post about them tomorrow. They would fit right in with your post!

    Hugs,
    Tamerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...those shoes are totally out there. I do think the pink apple blossoms ones are sweet..but LOOK at the price!!! Hope you are having a great week so far. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely incredible and totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nerina,

    Those silk flower sandles are divine but just a tad out of my price range! The others are mega chic but I'm afraid I would break my neck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg SHOES! Look at those babies!!!!!!!!!! Very cool! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doc Martin Steel Toed High top sneakers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts