Pink Saturday Pretties

~
Happy Bright Pink Saturday Everyone!!


The sun has been shining all week,

but today is a different story!


You can stay inside

create, cook, clean, organize

and create some more

and not miss any of the wonderful weather outside
because...it's raining
~~
Take a peak at Beverly from 'How Sweet the Sound' today,
I know you will find some Pinks
that will put a big smile on your face
regardless of the weather



The Apple Blossoms are all in full bloom
and when you walk by...the fragrance just fills you up

~~~~~
was hosting a fun Spring swap called
By the Dozen Egg Exchange
We were supposed to decorate an egg carton
and fill it with Spring goodies
....sounded like a ton of fun

My swap partner Carol from Sugar Hill Studio
decided to send me a basket
of Spring goodies to die for



Chock full of Spring goodness
...not to mention tons of candy and chocolate


Ribbons,

stamps,

chocolate,

each box was filled with various candies,
glitter and did I mention chocolate


I decorated my egg carton with Spring colors

and it really was so much fun


I placed the colored eggs inside
and filled them with goodies
.....of course I forgot to take pix
and remembered after I shipped it off.


This was a really great swap and I thank you Carol for being my swap partner and making my sweet tooth very very happy. I would also like to thank Christine for coming up with this creative idea!! Take a visit to Christine's and see all of the other creative Egg Exchange ideas


~~

Back at the end of February Amy from Insire Co. had the idea to have a stitchalong for her birthday. Beginning March 1, you were to make an inch square stitchy everyday for a pre-determined number of days.


Oh the possibilities



This is what it looks like today....I just have to think of a clever way to display this now....any suggestions. Loved this...it was so much fun and you could look forward to just a little bit of creativity to spark you for other projects.


I hope you try something creative

&

out of the box today!!

Whatever you choose to do....have tons of fun!!

xOxO Nerina

Comments

  1. I was wondering how your needlepoint turned out, I'm so glad you showed it today! Girl, it is breathtaking- you really did a beautiful job on that! you have to frame is somehow! Just gorgeous. I love your egg carton too!!! SO pretty, all your things. Have a great weekend BFF! love u, deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love how your stitching project turned out!!! I like Deb's framing idea....but I also have a vintage threading spool that is about 6 inches long that might work to hang it from....how wide is your project!!! SERIOUSLY love it!!!! And loving all the swap goodies!!! Have a great rest of your weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nerina!

    You stitchery is sooooo darn cute. I LOVE it. You did a PERFECT job. I love that idea. You'll come up with the perfect way to display it, I'm certain.

    Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Pink Saturday.

    Huggies,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerina, your squares are beautiful!!! I love it! Hmmmm, I'm trying to think outside the box as to how you could display it. How about a pillow?

    Such wonderful goodies you received from your swap partner!! FUN!!!

    Have a beautiful weekend whatever you do!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching sampler is fabulous. It would be fun to add various fabrics as borders and make this into a cute pillow for your bed or sofa. Love seeing what you came up with for each square. Lovely piece!
    I't raining here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really lovin this pillow idea...Julie, I had thought about hanging it, but I think I will go with the pillow...thanks everyone...you rock!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness we have blossoms coming out everywhere here to! I even have the windows open it's wonderful! But in true weather here it will probably snow tomorrow lol! What a FUN Swap!! I'll be hosting one this Summer and would love for you to join! You have such a great taste and I always love reading your blog!

    xo Molly

    Happy Pink Sat btw lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I adore your swap goodies and what a treasure you have created!!! You must frame it! It is so lovely! You have me inspired!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Pink Saturday post! As a matter of fact, your whole blog is just beautiful!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice PS post!

    Sorry for being here so late today- my son is at the prom and we spent all day getting ready... and who said boys were low maintenance? haha!

    Have a super week!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts