Scandinavian Dreamin....

~
These images are full of some of the things that are

really makin me happy right now

Can you believe this is the inside of a luxury Nordic Yacht



Love the floor

and how the outside is part of the room

because of the gorgeous windows


High Windows, low table


The rustic wood counter and mirror are just fabulous

The Fireplace and the table....amazing



Hydrangeas in a gorgeous green

and a bar of blue soap....WOW

~~

This is how I am going to be spending my summer



as the catcher for a ladies baseball league....

better get my body in shape

for all of this up and down squatting...

being the catcher is no slack job

I hope I don't hurt too too much

~
Have a fabulous week!!

xOxO Nerina



Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am loving the effects on that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was some really nice things in the pictures you shared :) I really like the bathroom sink and mirror. Different!

    You are one courageous lady :) The poor catcher never wanted to be behind me when I was up to bat...LOL. Let's just say, I was very dangerous with that bat...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I am moving once again and this time I ma doing the room in all whites on whites as the room living dining and kitchens is very dark and the white on white will help I think. Love the images and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!!Whoa! u better get stretching if u r going to b doing that squatting all summer too Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though the pictures are all lovely, they are much too clean and spare for my taste. I would have to get rid of so much stuff (like I really need so much stuff) to even contemplate living like that! However, I do like the kitchen .

    As for being a catcher, YIKES! That is one sport I never played, though I am sure you will be in great shape soon!

    Hugs,
    Tamerie

    P.S. Still enjoying the magazine. I am savoring it slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I thought all they had was IKEA. Catcher is a tough position. Can I call you Yogi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nerina...

    Loved the kitchen....soooo pretty!

    Do take care out there being a sporty girlie!

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND you play sports?? won't don't you do amazing woman you?? I WANT pictures ; ) Have fun and enjoy the weekend!

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts