Inspirational Balance...

~~

Downtown G20 Fortress Nightmare



World Leaders

concrete blocked streets

3 metre high concrete fences



new cameras everywhere



police presence everywhere

Protesters

Security Zones

I walk (try to anyway) through the

heart of the RED zone to get to my building

commuting nightmare

July 1 st cannot come soon enough
$ 1B spent on Security....OMG

We cannot imagine the insanity next week

if this week is any indication

~~


Getting the flow of my new job

new schedule

new routines

a joy to go to work

smiling faces

forgot all that I learned in training

love it anyway

~~
So many of you are busy today

visiting all of the wonderfully creative spaces

of the friends that bring

so much joy to our lives

as they share their creative spaces today


is hosting the second annual

'Where Bloggers Create Party II'

I can hardly wait to see

where the magic happens

and your talent and creativity comes alive


is linking her Pink Saturday post today as well.

You are all in for a very special treat!!

Enjoy !!

Big extremely tired hugs to everyone!!

Happy Weekend :)

xOxO Nerina



Comments

  1. Thinking of you on the beginning of your new job.

    Best and a Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww! That would be hard making it through all that to get to work! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm you biggest CHEERLEADER!
    In More ways than one. If you ever put out a "NicNacManiac" Sweatshirt, I'll buy two.
    Praying for your safety and prosperity,
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love reading your comments on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for being so sweet to take the time to comment. Your new job sounds quite incredible. I hope you're having a lovely, restful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girlfriend!! It's always sunshine when you visit!!! You do NOT know how much I look forward to a visit from you!!!

    I am so HAPPY that you love your new job!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

    Try to get some rest this weekend!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love that first photo. Beautiful balance. If my life had something close it would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts