Snippets of Spring...


Hi there,

Just thought I would

say HELLO

Missed you Guys

It's been a crazy

couple of weeks

~~

Kinda late to the Party

but, I finally joined the

Twitter Generation

What a blast it has been

getting to know all sorts

of fun peeps out there

You can follow me here


Try it if you have not already

Blogging is a Lovely

Meandering 

County Road

Twitter is like

Nascar

Jump on for the

ride of your life

Tweeting

is initially all consuming

and if you are like me

you just want more

but eventually as you

get the hang of it

it is

so full of

Social Media Education

Brilliant Minds

and lots of laughs

instantaneously

I love it

I'm addicted




Check out these absolutely adorable birds

They are braving the snow and tweeting

up their own storm





See our poor car

compliments of our neighbour

watchout when you leave

 your driveway

no matter how wide the road

One second your changing gears

the next...boom

well, 8 days and

$3000 later...it's good as new

In a couple of weeks the

flowers will be blooming

due to all the rain

and sunshine that will

hopefully peek through

those clouds soon

The pink flowers are inside

to brighten my day

and make me smile

~~

What is making you Smile Today?


~

Peace & Hugs
Nerina
xOxO



Comments

  1. Reading your post made me smile. I haven't tried Twitter, but I'm thinking about it.
    It's hard keeping up with all these social networks! LOL.

    Have a wonderful week.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww sorry about the car :( Loveeeeeeee the bird photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Tweet now? I've never even thought about it. I closed down my fb, couldn't stand it any longer. I'm loving my new blog though. Finally I'm a blogger girl. Dropped the mac blog. Too much trouble.
    So nice to see you again. I saw your name on my gf's blog, Sandy. She lives about 6 hrs away. We haven't met yet, but we will.
    Sorry about the car... your neighbour? ouch.
    Happy Easter Weekend.
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy Easter, if you observe it? Have a great weekend if you don't. I have a twitter account. But it's only to keep up with my favorite rockstar.
    Love you bunches. Big hugs and smiles for you sweetie,
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts