Heavenly Kale Chips

I have been hearing about these

little bites of heaven for a while now

Many times I've walked past these greens

in various grocery stores

and I've thought, like most of you

what's the big deal

what's with all the hype

they must be terrible

how can you make something

supposedly so good for you

taste so wonderful


Well, let me tell you

these little bites of

fluffy melt in your mouth heaven

are just as advertised

and then some

Not to mention ridiculously easy to prepare

 ~~

1 Bunch of Kale
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pepper and 3 mixed Sea Salts 


Remove spine and cut into bite size pieces



Drizzle or Mist Oil  

then Sprinkle Salts and Pepper

 Toss until fully coated

Spread single layer on cookie sheet

Bake for 10 - 15 min at 350F degrees

Voila

Eat 

Enjoy




Kale is loaded with Iron, more Iron than Beef, no really
This tasty green is a great detoxifier because of the fibre
and so, keeps your liver healthy


Kale is very high in Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin K,
 and also rich in Calcium. Kale contains Sulforaphane
 (more so when chopped or minced), 
a chemical with potent anti-cancer properties. 
Kale is also a source of Indole-3-Cabinol
a chemical which boosts DNA repair in cells 
and appears to block the growth of cancer cells.




Low in Calories (Yay
High in Fibre (Yay
Zero Fat (Yay)
 Nuff Said
 
Oh and TASTY too!!
Can't wait to hear what you think!!
 
~~
 
Peace Love and Hugs
 
Nerina
xOxO 


Comments

  1. You know, I've been eating kale of late, and I love it. These look great! Thanks for the share, my friend!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts