Happy September

Hi there

I hope you and your loved ones 
have enjoyed a fabulous Summer

I have been busy and am ready for Fall

Just a few of the wonderful experiences 
that I enjoyed since we last met

  

 Spent 8 days away on a GO team 
to assist getting one of our new malls open



Grand VIP Opening of 
our new outlet mall at Niagara-on-the-Lake



Purchased flowers for the garden



Work function ~ with me not wearing black



Beautiful views of the city from a work function



Bid farewell to work colleagues



Constantly refreshed myself



A shower for the happy couple
(they have since delivered 
a wonderful boy named Carter) 



Spent time with those that make me smile



Celebrated special events with friends



Enjoyed delicious food



Played ball every week and had a blast



Loved spending time 
with my Brother and his lovely wife



 Ate Cake



Went to the cottage to soak up the sun
 for the long weekend....glorious 

and so much more
 I am a bit tired, but energized

I cannot wait to see what Fall has in store for me....

~~

What have you been up to... 

What are your plans for Fall...

~~

Peace Love and Hugs

Nerina
xOxO


Comments

  1. Looks like you are enjoying yourself, and that makes me smile!

    Some of my plans got sidetracked, but I do eventually plan to see my niece get married in November. Other than that, meetings. The stuff of life!

    Love to you, my friend!

    xo

    Sheila... Who is finally back from a looooooooong blog break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts